POWER FENG SHUI FOR BEGINNERS
What is Feng Shui?
Feng Shui (literally translated as “wind” “water”) is a system of laws considered to govern spatial configuration and also the orientation of natural (and manmade) landforms and structures.
Originating as a Chinese Metaphysical science and art of Physiognomy, Feng Shui actually enables us to appraise a person's life and circumstances through observation and analysis of the surrounding environment and the structures (such as buildings, apartment or homes) that the person dwells in.
At it’s core, Feng Shui is the study of the source and flow of energy (qi) and whose favorable or unfavorable effects are analyzed, studied and applied when siting and designing buildings or when making alterations to enhance existing structures and homes.
What is POWER Feng Shui and how will it help to enhance your life?
Upon mastering the basic and fundamental principles, POWER Feng Shui zooms into creating personalized improvement based on the individual. While a strong grasp of the key principles of Feng Shui is important, the most vital skill is the smarts in application, customization and designing of potent solutions.
The key of POWER Feng Shui is in the application – to create the solution for the desired impact for YOU.
What are the benefits of this course? Why should I invest in it?
Instead of “blindly” applying Feng Shui methods and solutions, you will also learn to analyse and understand the individual (you or someone else desiring Feng Shui adjustments) through the Gua method and also BaZi (a main study of Chinese Astrology). It is from the individual’s reference point that analysis is done and from there, the solutions are designed to best address the individuals needs and priorities.
Thus, it is not always about “maximizing wealth” or “activating Peach Blossom” etc etc that’s so commonly spouted when it comes to Feng Shui. With the skillful application of Feng Shui, you can expect a tremendous improvement to your quality of life.
More importantly, YOU should invest in this course for the chance to experience Jessie’s extraordinary and unique perspective in understanding Feng Shui, its priceless trove of knowledge and wisdom. Jessie’s priority is always to provide the best solution to address the specific individual’s most pressing issues.
In just 5 days, YOU will be able to become a Feng Shui practitioner who:
- Has mastered the key fundamentals of Feng Shui theory and principles
- is able to provide EFFECTIVE solutions that address the most pressing predicament of the individual
- skillfully combines pure Feng Shui solutions with deflection methods, elemental cures and also positive empowerment.
- Has experienced a first-hand audit of a landed property, apartment/condo and a commercial lot.
WHY STUDY FENG SHUI WITH JESSIE LEE?
Jessie’s innate skill and experience is remarkable and like no other. Her quick diagnostic ability, coupled with her sharp dispensing of effective solutions is what sets her way apart from the standard consultant.
Besides being a well-known practitioner, consultant and Guru of Feng Shui and other Chinese Metaphysics subjects, Jessie is a highly sought after instructor not just for her teaching skills but also due to her friendly, approachable and caring manner. She has conducted classses not only in Malaysia but also internationally in Australia and also the Phillipines.
On another note, Jessie is a media celebrity and has appeared on various platforms like One FM, Melody FM, LiteFM, BFM, TraxxFM, Astro, NTV7 – and thus has read the faces of the various celebs and media personalities – besides being featured in numerous print and online publications.
Background & History of Feng Shui
- Yin Yang and the Yi Jing
- 5 Elements
- Eight Trigrams
- Early and Later Heaven Arrangements
- The 24 Mountains
Forms and the Environment
- Mountains and Water
- Buildings, Structures and Roads
- Direction versus Location
- Sha Qi
Interior Feng Shui
- Shape and Design
- Main Door
- Other rooms
- House Gua and Personal Gua
- 8 Wandering Stars and Palaces
- Na Jia and the 24 Mountains
- Application of Eight Mansions
- Advanced application and remedies
Xuan Kong and Flying Stars
- The Time Dimension of Feng Shui
- Plotting Charts
- Understanding Flying Stars and their Attributes
- Flying Star Combinations
- Direct and Indirect Spirit
- Forms and the Impact of the External and Internal Environment
- Special Charts and Formations
- Annual and Monthly Flying Stars
- Application of Flying Stars & Case Studies
Achieving Personal Goals and Application
- Understanding the Individual
- Targeted Goals
- Practical field-trip and analysis on House, Apartment/Condo and Commercial lot.
- Cures /Deflections
- Direction / Re-direction of Qi
- Understanding Object Placements: what works, what doesn’t and why.
Join us as follows:
DATE: 24th - 26th March (Sat – Mon) & 30th - 31st March, 1st April 2018 (Fri - Sun)
TIME: 10:00am to 5:00pm (Registration starts at 9:30am)
VENUE: Soleil Trinity Resource
Unit 11-8, The Boulevard, Mid Valley City,
59200 Lingkaran Syed Putra Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia